Creating a Strategic Partnership for Success
Everything your hospital does is focused on fulfilling its organizational mission to provide cost effective, high quality care to patients. After all, your community depends on it. But as the healthcare landscape continues to change, it is becoming more and more challenging to manage the complexities of clinical operations and sustain financial viability.
How can you find the right balance between fulfilling your mission and achieving a positive financial margin? Top healthcare providers – including the most well run, well-resourced hospitals around the country – are partnering for this support because doing so will strengthen their efforts to achieve revenue integrity. And this is the key to the financial health of your organization.
Tap into The Craneware Group’s Unmatched Expertise
As the leader in value cycle solutions for nearly 20 years, hospitals of all sizes and types rely on The Craneware Group’s Professional Services to help address their toughest challenges. We deliver results that lead to improved revenue recognition and retention.
We start by creating a dialogue with you, seeking to understand your hospital’s unique objectives, priorities, and goals for success. Then we extend our proven expertise and proficiency, gained from helping hundreds of other hospitals, to guide you to success.
Full Portfolio of World-Class Service Offerings
Whether you need guidance to perform strategic analysis and process design, or need support and training for ensured success, or are looking to outsource some of the heavy lifting, The Craneware Group offers the resources your hospital needs to achieve your specific objectives. We offer cost-effective, packaged programs that can be customized to meet your specific needs.
- Customer Success Manager — Design future state operations prior to software implementation, develop policies and procedures, train staff on operational tasks, and continuously measure and report on success metrics.
- Revenue Cycle Assessment — Gain an understanding of your hospital’s entire revenue cycle health – from patient scheduling through collections. Identify revenue opportunities, compliance risks, and areas for process improvement through the assessment of 22 revenue cycle control points.
- Integration Services — Focuses on providing clinically-centered services that facilitate a rapid return to baseline gross revenue following an EHR conversion and creating a sustainable culture of revenue integrity that exists beyond go-live.
- System Reconciliation — A review of clinical modules ensuring all billable services, items, and pharmaceuticals are captured and linked correctly for accurate coding, charging, and revenue allocation.
- Revenue Integrity Package — Be assured all billable services are captured and correctly mapped for every department with this full-scale technical chargemaster review. Craneware performs an up-to-date chargemaster review, strategic pricing analysis, and audits a representative sampling of outpatient claims.
- Custom Consulting — Rely on Craneware expertise to address a specific concern your hospital is facing. Put our wide-ranging healthcare experience and above industry average results to tailor a solution to meet your specific needs.
- CDM Review — Establish a clean and compliant chargemaster so your hospital can quickly shift from clean-up to proactive management. After performing a complete chargemaster assessment, Craneware recommends corrections for all charging and coding errors including pharmacy and supplies.
- CDM Standardization — As healthcare systems continue to grow and move to value-based economics, standardizing chargemasters is becoming the norm. Our team of experts guides the process and optimizes the model that’s right for your organization.
- CDM Process Design — Design your chargemaster management processes and decision-making protocols, secure key stakeholder commitment, and customize workflows to attain seamless control of all additions and changes to the chargemaster.
- Charge Capture Performance Improvement Service — On-site review to identify areas of highest compliance risk and lost revenue – with knowledge transfer of repeatable steps to recapture missed revenues and prevent losses in future claims.
- Pricing Analysis Review — Create a defensible pricing model and uniform pricing policy to improve net revenue and assure competitive stance in the market.
- On-site training — Customized ICD-10 coding, case management, chargemaster maintenance, charge capture best practices, denial management best practices, and onsite custom training.
- Appeal Services — Tap into Craneware’s proven appeals expertise to manage your appeals process from beginning to end to achieve success rates higher than national averages.
- Chart-to-Bill Audits — Whether the audit is initiated internally, by payor or government entity, The Craneware Group experts delivers recommendations for process improvement based on audit findings